searching the extrodinary in something ordinary

Friday, December 24, 2010

So i am back here once more, starting what i have kept stopping over and over again. I am suppose to be blogging in min-azad.com but i haven't in a long time. I am not good at doing something consistently. I wish i was. I am easily distracted, and easily messed up. Perhaps i will make this my emo page for now. Because that page is meant for something less deep and dark. I have to start digging my brain's for ideas once more as i have abandon my artsy fartsy streak to be more realistic. Scary thing is it no longer scares me. Growing up means living out the things which you promised urself will never happen to you or struggling hard to keep them at bay. I might be loosing the battle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home