searching the extrodinary in something ordinary

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Turned 23 2 days ago. And when they were putting on the candle for my cake, for a moment i was expecting them to stop at 2 big candles and 1 small candle. I guess i wanted to be forever 21. Tough luck though. But my brothers will be turning 21 this year. I on the other hand dont feel like i am 23 at all. What does 23 implies really? It just seems that i should have long been working. But I guess being in malaysia and taking an engineering degree and having to extend an extra semester doesnt quite help. It is interesting though to see so many 20 somethings younger than me already having built their career. Of late i have been wondering what would have been if i had taken a different road. I wouldn't say i regretted taking engineering but perhaps i would have blazed the course of other choice had i taken it. I've got to say i did have some passion in writing. But who knows. It is just too many what ifs. So i guess we can only make the best of the situations. So now i am waiting and anticipating to close this chapter of my life and open a brand new chapter. And i think it can only get better. I hope so.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Y4nG said...

ppl like me oso havent grad =.= will need another 1.5years >.<

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

haih. min oh min.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home