searching the extrodinary in something ordinary

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Felt like blogging, contempelated and finally gave in. Well here I am! Forgot most of what i wanted to say though. But anyways, was listening to light and easy and they were doing this yesterday once more once more. And yes i didnt type the once more twice by accident. A rather amusing name if i may say so myself. So anyways they were playing hits from 1998. i just realize 2 more yrs down the road and that makes a decade. And the part that got me most was i actually know like almost all the songs that they were playing as oppose to now the latest hits that i barely know any. It could be a) the music is getting lousy b) no time, no time and no time or c) I am no longer a teeny booper. Oh well, listening to our 'oldies' makes me rather nostalgic and think of all the sek men times. Those were the days.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home