searching the extrodinary in something ordinary

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Honestly we are too cynical. We live in such a cynical world. And do pray that there wouldn't be one day where you find yourself needing to ask for strangers help. Perhaps there are still ppl a plenty that might reach out to help, but there are just as much cynics. An old lady arrived at my doorstep just now asking for some monetary help saying she can't work because she has bone aches and can't see in one eye. As much as I feel bad to be turning her away I honestly can't decide if it was a scham. So the question is, is it better to be a fool 9 out of 10 times but being able to help at least 1 person or being a fool 1 time not believing the genuine one. I hate how cold this world is turning. Or maybe its just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home