searching the extrodinary in something ordinary

Saturday, August 04, 2007

You know what is the greatest thing about my house. You have got to love it when everytime either summit or pyramid decides to have a fireworks show that i can sit at my study room and stare out the window and admire it. I've got to admit that i dont get to see the whole thing when pyramid does it as summit covers half of it. But still it is so beautiful.

Just now for some reason, pyramid did some fire works. While watching it, i just can't help but let the thought cross my mind that i wish i had some one special to share the moment with. Its been too long. Sigh emo again. But then again it has also been sometime since i thought of this. Now why won't "you" quickly appear. I have waited long enough....

Blah.... life goes on. Now back to reality.

5 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Y4nG said...

haha, i do part time if u want =p

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger ***cinDee*** said...

la... go find one la........ where the US wan min? ekek

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger min said...

y4ng : ha ha ha wah got part time one ah. I want full time one wo :P.

cin: I looking looking. I want like the one in the picture two post below one. US one ah..... no la so far ke ke

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Y4nG said...

studying ma, no time for commitment for now

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

show me the view (pix) from there, can?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home