searching the extrodinary in something ordinary

Friday, February 17, 2006

This is it. The last hour of my work. Nothing spectacular but well much awaited. One thing that i noticed though is that me and my supervisor are hopeless at communicating on a level more than just work. We basically don't talk much beyond that. Which i find kinda amusing and a little bewildering, given that i am able to at least talk about other stuffs with other ppl's supervisor. Why ah? Is it that we both just don't have the best skills at communicating or that because he is my supervisor, that's why a degree of seperation has to be maintained. Which i really don't agree la. And even if i can't admit to being the most charasmetic person around i tend to try to at least find a common topic.

Anyways, since this was the last day, i was planning to go up to him to thank him and what nots 30 - 15 mins before work ends. But unexpectedly, he came up to me so much earlier and gave me his calling card and said good luck for my future endevours. I didn't even get to thank him properly coz i am not good at this before getting prepared. But all in all, he is a great guy and a great supervisor seeing as to the rest of the ppl never got a great explaination as to what they are doing. Ah well, another hurdle completed. level up!